PDA

View Full Version : Spey fishing for wild spring run West Coast Steelhead.......

Bill Kiene semi-retired
04-15-2016, 10:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5lU2V1Pweg

If you can catch some fresh run winter run or spring run wild Steelhead on a swung fly it will change your life.

Sheepdog8404
04-15-2016, 11:27 PM
Love Todd's video's. Especially the steelhead videos! Every time I start to lose faith in steelhead, I watch those videos. Such great cinematography to put a wild hair up your butt to go hit the water again!

pvsprme
04-17-2016, 08:19 AM
I was lucky enough to be around SW Washington in the late 1960's when the Kalama, East Fork of the Lewis and others had viable "Springers". These fish commonly were in the high teens and more, pound-wise and hotter than any other. Not quite sure why they've basically disappeared more so than other runs, but it's a great loss.

DAVID95670
04-19-2016, 10:50 PM
I was lucky enough to be around SW Washington in the late 1960's when the Kalama, East Fork of the Lewis and others had viable "Springers". These fish commonly were in the high teens and more, pound-wise and hotter than any other. Not quite sure why they've basically disappeared more so than other runs, but it's a great loss.

They are around now. Springer few weeks ago