PDA

View Full Version : Sage Warranty/Repair question...

VinnySteel
03-30-2016, 11:32 PM
So one of my snake guides on my Sage one came off somehow and I need to send it in for repair. Might be a stupid question, but do I have to send in the whole rod or do I just send in the section needing repair? Also anybody know what the turnaround time will be to get it back?

Bill Kiene semi-retired
03-31-2016, 08:53 AM
Call or email Sage.

http://www.sageflyfish.com/about/product-repair/

Pinch the barb
03-31-2016, 09:21 AM
So one of my snake guides on my Sage one came off somehow and I need to send it in for repair. Might be a stupid question, but do I have to send in the whole rod or do I just send in the section needing repair? Also anybody know what the turnaround time will be to get it back?

You have to send the whole rod in. And turn around depends on model and how busy they are I just got my sage one Spey rod back from them it took a month and a half for mine.

amoeba
04-01-2016, 04:25 PM
Send in the whole rod, in the sock. but NOT in an aluminum tube. use the on-line repair form and pre-payment; it includes a pre-paid shipping label and insurance, it is cheaper than you can get shipping yourself, and they give priority to these on-line repair things. The absolute minimum time to get it in your hands from time of shipping is 4 weeks. It can be longer, depending on the type of repair and backlog. Count on 5-8 weeks.