PDA

View Full Version : New Peacock Bass Operation in the Amazon

Bull_Dog
03-13-2016, 02:10 PM
Hey folks,

I have been fly fishing in Brazil for 15 years and have been given the opportunity to help a new Peacock Bass operation in the Amazon.

The best part is the first year price of $3500.00 for a week of fishing.

The new operation is being run by a combination of people from existing operations in the Amazon out of Manaus Brazil on the Xeurini River. I have fished the river a few times with another outfitter and the river is an excellent fly fishing river. The partners have regained the lease on the river and have aprox. 50 miles of private access. The river is a very large river with over 40 lagoons on the leased stretch. It has also not been fished in over 2 years. The last time I fished the river was 2013 and on that trip we caught fish up to 20 pounds and had a few days of 80-100 fish.

We are only going to run about 6 weeks of fishing this year in a compressed schedule to get the ball rolling. We are also only going to do 8 anglers per week. The river will fish the best in our fall from late September thru December. We are going to only book mid October thru November this season. We currently have openings the first and second weeks of November for the $3500.00 rate. This trip is comparable to other operations that are charging $6000.00 for the same thing. It is a house boat type operation with the ability to move multiple times during the fishing week. This will allow anglers to cover the entire river without long boat rides during fishing.

The best way for me to go into detail on this trip is via phone or email. for questions please call or email me soon. I am getting a lot of calls already and I see no reason why we will not fill the spots available for this price.

Rob Anderson
Bucket List Fly Fishing Adventures
Pyramid Lake fly Fishing
rob@bucketlistflyfishing.com