PDA

View Full Version : Pleasanton Show 2016

Lincoln Gray
02-08-2016, 04:18 PM
Lincoln Gray will be presenting “Fly Fishing The Lower Sac” in the Destination Theatre at The Fly Fishing Show in Pleasanton, Ca on February 26th-28th. Please come by and listen to this in depth presentation.

Attendees will be entered into a drawling for a FREE GUIDED TRIP ON THE LOWER SAC, PLUS THERE WILL BE THREE GIVE AWAYS OF LOWER SAC FLIES, and PLUS IF WE NEEDED MORE A SHOW BOOKING SPECIAL FOR GUIDED TRIPS ON THE LOWER SAC!!! DO NOT MISS OUT!!

Below is Lincoln Gray’s Schedule

Date Time Building

2/2616 4:00pm C

2/27/16 11:00am C

2/28/16 10:00am O

Thank You for all of your support!!!

Lincoln Gray
02-25-2016, 09:47 AM
Looking forward to The Fly Fishing Show starting tomorrow. I hope to see you all there!

Thanks for the support!!

johnsquires
02-26-2016, 06:28 PM
I can't find my credit cards. This seems to happen every year.

johnsquires
02-27-2016, 10:58 PM
I had a great time at the show today. Seemed like a different vibe than usual. Most people were walking around with smiles on their faces. Something was in the water (or maybe the beer) today. Friendly, helpful people in all the booths I visited. Not once did I experience the "holier than thou" attitude. No one taking themselves too seriously. I'm wondering if others had the same experience.
I am kind of bummed that I didn't run into Lee, though.

lee s.
02-28-2016, 12:58 PM
Missed seeing you too John.
.....lee s.

Lincoln Gray
02-29-2016, 08:54 AM
I had a great time working both Rio and Sage booths along with my presentations! The "vibe" of the show was great!

Later on today, I will be drawing the name of the lucky winner of our guide trip give away and posting not only here but on our facebook page!

I hope all that attended the show had a great time!

johnsquires
02-29-2016, 11:05 AM
I had a great time working both Rio and Sage booths along with my presentations! The "vibe" of the show was great!

Later on today, I will be drawing the name of the lucky winner of our guide trip give away and posting not only here but on our facebook page!

I hope all that attended the show had a great time!

I brought a client by the Rio booth to get a recommendation on some line. Whoever helped us (I'm sorry, I didn't look at the name tag) was great, very pleasant, very helpful. Real good-looking guy, so maybe it was you.

Bob Loblaw
02-29-2016, 11:32 AM
Best show in years! it was a good sign to see vendors outside, and inside there were far more booths peddling gear rather than destination trips. I picked up a couple of very nice handmade walnut fly boxes for $25 a piece!! you only get deals like that at the show.

Lincoln Gray
02-29-2016, 03:00 PM
Glad to hear that the Rio bunch took care of you and your client.