PDA

View Full Version : Small Stream Update……. GAME ON!

Chris Gearhart
01-23-2016, 08:51 AM
After being high and muddy for most of last week conditions finally changed for us on Thursday. I had Brian from Sonora out and we got into fish right away. We found fish in the 14"-16" range throughout the day. We really wanted to find that one big fish and finally did about 3/4 through our day. That fish absolutely tore him up! Friday I was out and it was a little day. We got really big fish right away then 10"-12" fish through the day. Fish are on the move so spend some time really looking for them.

There are some pics and more detailed report on my site for those interested,

Chris

cdevine
01-24-2016, 09:27 AM
After being high and muddy for most of last week conditions finally changed for us on Thursday. I had Brian from Sonora out and we got into fish right away. We found fish in the 14"-16" range throughout the day. We really wanted to find that one big fish and finally did about 3/4 through our day. That fish absolutely tore him up! Friday I was out and it was a little day. We got really big fish right away then 10"-12" fish through the day. Fish are on the move so spend some time really looking for them.

There are some pics and more detailed report on my site for those interested,

Chris

Nice report Chris. I enjoy reading your blog and viewing the pics. Some really nice fish in that little tailwater.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
01-24-2016, 09:52 AM
Great posts......

Talked to younger fly fisher in the shop yesterday who is catching some nice big trout on the Mok right by the hatchery.