PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays

mems
12-19-2015, 07:09 PM
Aloha, hope everyone is having fun with the family and all. I went out this morning for a couple of hours and got a nice bone and a white papio. I also got the new TFO Impact rod and the Atoll reel. I am going to spool it up and give it a try on some kona bones this week. Very nice rod and very cool reel, the drag seems very strong and easy to adjust. My kidney stone got stuck, and they had to get a lazer and blast it out. I don't like them playing star wars in that part of my anatomy, but it worked and I am on the mend. I hope to never have one of those bad boys again. Hope you all have a safe and fun holiday, Mems.

Tony Buzolich
12-19-2015, 08:19 PM
Getting rid of that stone was probably the best present you could have got. Now enjoy the rest of the holiday, and a Mele Kalikimaka to you too, Tony

Baja Fly Fisher
12-19-2015, 08:33 PM
Mele Kalikimaka brah. I'm waiting for my Atoll reel. I'll probably end up using it in baja. I have a gut feeling this year is going to be a barn burner - hopefully. They are catching roosters and a few dorado right now. Crazy mixed up weather and season.

J

Darian
12-19-2015, 11:39 PM
Aloha Don,.... Sounds like you're back on track. New rod/reel to try out and Kona Bones on the horizon.... Good luck. :cool:

Randy Lee
12-19-2015, 11:45 PM
Don,
I'm thinking a laser is far better approach than a light saber! Glad your better. Happy holidays.
Randy

mems
12-21-2015, 11:18 AM
Thanks Guys, headed to kona today, couple of clients the next few days. Surf has been huge, so too rough to go offshore, but the tube time has been fun. Jay you are due for a banner year in baja. I know you guys will have fun in CI. Tony should have a good time as well, hope you both get a big GT. Darian too! After you guys go there other trips will seem pretty lame compared to stalking on the flats there. May you all have great adventures in the New Year, Don.