PDA

View Full Version : USED 2014 Sea Eagle 285 PRO PACKAGE frameless inflatable pontoon $600

JayDubP
12-14-2015, 11:44 AM
SOLD 12/19

THIS IS A 2014 GREEN model- Gray models stopped production in 2013. Sea Eagle PRO models are made of heavier material than most pontoons (1000 denier). Excellent condition.

Retail Value of everything is almost $1,600. You could buy everything online from 5 or 6 different online discount vendors
for around $ 1,300.

THIS IS THE “PRO PACKAGE” MODEL- Retail Value $ 1,269…with raised, quick release swivel seat, hard one-piece floorboard (so you can stand up), Motor Mount, 2 Scotty Rod Mounts. You could buy new online for $1,000 ( $900 plus $50 shipping plus sales tax).

ALSO: There are $300 in additional items (all are in new condition):
• Scotty Anchor Lock (for one-handed use) plus Scotty #241 Combo Side/Deck Mount and Scotty Clamp Mount to clamp on motor mount (new never used) - no anchor included- can also attach anchor lock to one of the built in Scotty mounts.
• Rechargeable Cordless Air Pump with ac adapter and hose/valves- inflates or deflates pontoon in a few minutes. New- used twice.
• Dolly: in new condition. easy to roll a 285fp fully loaded : 10” wheels- frame made of 1-1/4” PVC. Can be strapped on back of pontoon and disassembled for easy changes or storage..
• 4 Green Sea Eagle D rings with 4 tubes of Sea Eagle glue (4-1/2" with 3/4" D Rings) - New, put them where you want- for more tie downs

ALSO Owner improvements:
• SEAT: added 3 under seat alum bars plus 4 side holes for hanging items under/on seat.
• SPRAY SKIRT: removable raised bow on front of floor for tall spray skirt to keep you drier.
Also separate plastic sheeting spray skirt to extend front protection to top of tubes.

This is the best pontoon for Stillwater and is great on almost all of N California rivers. I am moving up to a Class IV pontoon.

I used it in the Nov 30 Lance Gray Pontoon Workshop on the Lower Yuba. At 42lbs it was easy to carry down the rocks to launch and with the solid floor I stayed dry all day. Was so solid in the rapids I had to go in the roughest part just for fun.

Here is link to my Craigslist ad with pictures and specifications.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/spo/5357556695.html

Jim Paige
(925) 900- 3012 (call or text)

flymaster
12-18-2015, 11:54 AM
Checking to see if the Sea Eagle is still for sale. Thanks.

JayDubP
12-18-2015, 01:45 PM
Checking to see if the Sea Eagle is still for sale. Thanks.

Yes, it is still available. I will post or delete the ad as soon as it is sold.