PDA

View Full Version : Cartop rod holders/ actually yakima ski/snowboad rack

RSK
11-11-2015, 07:04 PM
Lightly used and in good conditon. No locks. Will fit most any car top bar size and shape. I used them for rod carriers and maybe took the skis up with them once.
$40 local pickup sailor bar area.

Russell

StevenB
11-11-2015, 08:10 PM
I am interested, alas, I doubt I will be in Sac for at least another month or so.
Any chance you will be in the Dunsmuir area fishing any time soon?

RSK
11-11-2015, 09:45 PM
I'll be headed up to the Trinity on the 20th and back on the 24th if you wanted to make that work somehow.

StevenB
11-12-2015, 07:32 PM
Thanks Russell:
Not sure if anything can be worked out. I will revisit the issue closer to the 20th.
Meanwhile if anyone else is interested in these they may as well go for it (them).

Also, if anyone on the board is willing to play middleman in this transaction (ie: get them in Sac and bring them to
Dunsmuir). I will gladly give the middleman a dozen classic norcal steelhead flys (brindle bugs, skunks, etc.) for their trouble.
(in addition to the $40.00)
I am not completely sure they will fit on my factory supplied rack on my 4 runner, the cross pieces are pretty wide.
But for 40 bucks I am willing to risk it, I hope and expect I can resell them if they do not fit.
Thanks
-Steven

RSK
06-09-2016, 09:36 PM
Still have the racks. Great shape and you can drive from hole to hole and not break the rod down. In the winter when the steelhead stick is not in them you can fit your skies and snowboards.
Will fit almost any factory bars.
$35 local pickup or maybe a trade. Let me know what you got.

Russell