PDA

View Full Version : Sweet 2006 "white water pram" 10'

Wu tang
10-26-2015, 07:30 PM
Hello,

I have a 2006 endure pram for sale. This boat will seat two(normal BMI) or one normal person. The boat itself is overall in great shape. I would say 8/10. Minus two points due to its used. The seats are interchangeable. It has a "drifter" seat or two normal seats. The oars are normal sized and in good shape. The boat comes drift ready. It has a 38 thrust trolling motor. It comes with the trailer.

The bad: The set up was bought in Oregon. In Oregon you don't have to register a small trailer. I have a title for the boat however not for the trailer. I am still working on getting that. Should be happening soon. I just drive it around unregistered.

Price: 2,000.00 as is and I will be willing to meet you half way. Will I part the the combo? No I will not.
Trades: yes for an older drift boat 14-16 foot. I am still new to rowing so I just want an older boat that can take a few blows without worrying.

The boat is in RENO Nevada. If you have a question feel free to call/text 775-412-3967

Thank you!

PV_Premier
11-12-2015, 08:37 AM
I am really surprised this is not sold yet. Sweet rig, if I was more confident in my river rowing skills I'd be all over this!

Wu tang
11-14-2015, 09:23 PM
Thank you. I've had ALOT of people interested but nobody to pull the trigger :-)