PDA

View Full Version : Another Accident by the Gov.

Digger
09-09-2015, 01:38 PM
http://norcal.fishreports.com/news/article.php?feature_id=555

Darian
09-09-2015, 10:01 PM
Yeah,.... It's a shame that they didn't check what would be potentially pushed along with that release before doing it, given the impact on the fish and cost involved.... Kinda seems like the fish in this state are really being stressed from every direction. :(

Troutsource
09-10-2015, 09:01 AM
Has anyone seen the river since this incident? Is it sludgy? It must have been pretty significant to make it all the way down to Nimbus and still be able to clog those intake valves.

Andy
09-10-2015, 01:36 PM
Last I checked the Governor has no control over the "Bureau of Reclamation" which is a "Federal Agency" as the article clearly states.

Shame either way, love those Eagle Lakers!

Andy

Scott V
09-10-2015, 03:53 PM
Last I checked the Governor has no control over the "Bureau of Reclamation" which is a "Federal Agency" as the article clearly states.

Andy

100% correct! I'm glad some people can read before placing blame on the wrong person.

TyV
09-13-2015, 07:07 PM

Andy

What he said!

tcorfey
09-13-2015, 09:33 PM
I believe after looking at this that Digger was referring to the Government not the Governor. But I could be wrong.