PDA

View Full Version : 3 NAUTILUS FLY REELS & 1 EXTRA SPOOL with FLY LINES and BACKING

Bob G
09-06-2015, 10:20 AM
REELS & EXTRA SPOOL ARE SOLD!

I am selling the following three 2015 Nautilus Fly Reels & Extra Spool, with Rio Fly Lines that I purchased for my May 2015 trip to Belize: 3 each 2015 Nautilus CFF-X2 Fly Reels, and 1 Extra Spool, all Model 6/8 in Silver color, are either new (2 Reels), or in excellent condition and were fished less that ½ day (1 Reel and 1 Extra Spool). The Reels & Extra Spool are loaded with four 2015 Rio Saltwater Tropical Fly Lines: Bonefish Quickshooter in WF-7-F and WF-8-F, Bonefish in WF-8-F, and General Purpose Saltwater in WF-9-F. The Lines are either new (2 Lines), or in excellent condition having been fished less that ½ day each (2 Lines). The Lines, includING the Backing are mounted on the 3 Reels & Extra Spool. The 3 Reels, 1 Extra Spool, 4 Fly Lines, and Backing are SELLING FOR $950 plus shipping. The items total RETAIL COST is $1,855.

Please send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE , or you can email me at: giannonib@gmail.com, if you are interested.

Thank you for looking!

Bob