PDA

View Full Version : Tenkara Workshop Opening September 22

Lance Gray
08-20-2015, 11:01 AM
We have a Tenkara Workshop on September 22 that we still have a spot available. If you have ever wanted to learn how to use these rods this is your chance. Cost is $155 a day which includes all the equipment, handouts and lunch.

For more information go to our website page below.
http://lancegrayandcompany.com/workshops/tenkara_workshop

Thanks

Lance Gray
08-21-2015, 08:14 AM
The workshop is booked.

Thanks Folks

We have a Tenkara Workshop on September 22 that we still have a spot available. If you have ever wanted to learn how to use these rods this is your chance. Cost is $155 a day which includes all the equipment, handouts and lunch.

For more information go to our website page below.
http://lancegrayandcompany.com/workshops/tenkara_workshop

Thanks

Larry S
08-22-2015, 05:10 PM
Lance Gray has a great reputation for honesty and product assurance. What do you offer besides snide,petty
comments? Get a life!

fishnbeatsworkin
08-22-2015, 11:55 PM
Lance Gray has a great reputation for honesty and product assurance. What do you offer besides snide,petty
comments? Get a life!

+1

I've done several of Lance's tours (including his tenkara tour) and have also booked him as a guide several times. He always provides a first class experience. Why would you "cmcdhuibh" disparage him?

Lance Gray
08-23-2015, 01:27 PM
Thanks Larry & Dave for the kind words. Kirsten & I really appreciate it.

I don't know what was said for you guys to rebut - but, whatever it was and whom every it was from, please give me a call or email - I would love to take you for a drift or invite you to join one of our outings so you can see what LGC's is all about! Our email address and phone number is below.

Thanks guys again and to all of Kiene's board and to Bill & Marilyn themselves - thank you for the decades of support!!!

+1

I've done several of Lance's tours (including his tenkara tour) and have also booked him as a guide several times. He always provides a first class experience. Why would you "cmcdhuibh" disparage him?