PDA

View Full Version : Ken Hanley @ August 8th TTFF Fundraiser

Frank R. Pisciotta
08-02-2015, 12:57 PM
Tahoe-Truckee Fly Fishers are privileged to have Ken Hanley as our featured speaker this coming Saturday in Truckee. This will be TTFF's 31st annual BBQ/Fundraiser; 11AM-4PM. This is going to be a fun, outdoor event at the Truckee Regional Park along-side the now, low-flowing Truckee river.

The program features two talks by Ken, live music by Fire in the Kitchen, fabulous food of planked salmon and teriyaki chicken by Chef Poncho and $5000+ of raffle items!

Spaces is limited; please RSVP at www.ttff.net

Frank R Pisciotta

Troutstalker55B
08-02-2015, 07:09 PM
I'm so there! Folks here is a great opportunity to see Ken do two presentations, and eat Chef Paul's amazing food. Also many guides like myself, others in the fly fishing industry, plus directors from conservation groups like TU will be in attendance where you can rub elbows and talk fishing. It's a super fun event!

A quicker link for the TTFF BBQ/Fundraiser is here;

http://www.ttff.net/uploads/3/1/7/2/3172326/2015_annual_bbq_and_fundraiser_-_general.pdf

-J.

Jimmie
08-02-2015, 08:44 PM
Geez, Frank, Jon, Ken...a bunch of my favorite peoples and I can't make it. :(. Bummed.

Lance Gray
08-02-2015, 09:18 PM
Geez, Frank, Jon, Ken...a bunch of my favorite peoples and I can't make it. :(. Bummed.

Don't worry Jimmie I want be able to make it also. With everything I do - I am know coaching the Willows Honkers teams in football.

I will be thinking of all the guy. By the way I have found some great stuff out of the old magazines you gave to me.

Thanks

Frank R. Pisciotta
08-06-2015, 01:25 PM
The TTFF BBQ this Saturday featuring Ken Hanley is full. Thanks for all those attending...See you Saturday; it will be a fabulous event.

Frank R. Pisciotta