PDA

View Full Version : Delta topwater LMB

mar
07-30-2015, 01:56 PM
Been spending some time fishing for Delta bass on top. Played around with the seldom-used camcorder. Buddy Ben was on deck and got a few to come up while I manned the camera. He put this video together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShCQ7u7B_3k&feature=youtu.be

Bill Kiene semi-retired
07-31-2015, 05:18 AM
Thanks Mar

Some of my favorite fly fishing is top water bass.

mar
07-31-2015, 11:09 AM
Thanks Bill. It's hard not to love a fish that eagerly eats flies on top.

TPO
07-31-2015, 05:32 PM
Nice video and nice fish, I really enjoyed it. Looks like you used a variety of top water bugs!

Tom

briansII
08-01-2015, 07:31 AM
Good stuff Mar! We've been spending some time there too. Hope to see you guys out there.

briansII

lee s.
08-01-2015, 07:54 AM
Yahoo Mar!!!
GREAT vid!
Watched it SEVERAL times. NOW maybe we can get the GF out of the sack before dawn!
.....lee s.

Spicytuna1
08-03-2015, 08:47 AM
Good work on that video man. I might try and sneak out tmrw finally for an hour or two, then spend some time this weekend out there.

mar
08-03-2015, 12:25 PM
Nice video and nice fish, I really enjoyed it. Looks like you used a variety of top water bugs!

Tom
Right on Tom. We primarily used balsa and foam popper-type flies. They weren't very picky. Hope all is well.

Good stuff Mar! We've been spending some time there too. Hope to see you guys out there.

briansII
Thanks Brian. We'll see you out there for sure.

Yahoo Mar!!!
GREAT vid!
Watched it SEVERAL times. NOW maybe we can get the GF out of the sack before dawn!
.....lee s.
Thanks Lee. Glad you liked it. It was great chatting with you at the dock a few weeks ago. Hope to run into you guys again in the near future.

Good work on that video man. I might try and sneak out tmrw finally for an hour or two, then spend some time this weekend out there.
Right on dude. Go get 'em! You need to make up for lost time :)

BenFishin
08-03-2015, 04:25 PM
good stuff as usual brotha! thanks for takin the vid...amazing how much goes on that you don't see with the naked eye. the water displacement right before the blowups were cool to watch

Spicytuna1
08-04-2015, 01:53 PM
Headed out tonight for some action. No video though, I will have my camera though and will try to take some shots. I pray this overcast holds for me.

briansII
08-04-2015, 05:01 PM
Go get em'. If it's not blowing a gazillion mph this weekend, I'll be in the neighborhood.

briansII

Andrew Guibord
08-08-2015, 05:51 PM
Mar, looked like a fun morning.