PDA

View Full Version : Premier RV Park, Redding

BumpBailey
06-29-2015, 11:39 AM
I just wanted to give the Premier RV Park a little shout out! My son and I went up to fish The Lower Sac out of Anderson this past weekend and decided to just sleep in the back of our truck. I got us a site at the Premier RV Park in Redding and I would highly recommend this campground. There was plenty of shade from all of the mature trees. The bathrooms were incredibly clean and the staff super friendly and helpful. The whole place was clean and looked well taken care of! I will definitely go back there again. Only complaint is that the sites are a little on top of each other but, I have found this to be typical in these types of RV Campgrounds. This would be a great place to park your trailer/motorhome and use as a base camp.

johnsquires
06-29-2015, 10:07 PM
Little concerned about "the sites are a little on top of each other." But I suspect you are right, it's just the way those type of campgrounds are. I also suspect the folks in that kind of campground are well behaved and respectful of others, which is hard to find in regular campground these days.
BTW, I've been working on a job in Morgan Hill lately. Hadn't been there before. What a nice town!