PDA

View Full Version : Lewiston Inn B&B

johnsquires
05-18-2015, 09:43 AM
My wife and I went up to Oregon Friday to pick up a raft trailer I had built.

Had a great anniversary dinner at Oregon Electric Station in Eugene.

We wanted to stay someplace quiet on Saturday night on our way back to the Bay Area. My wife had never been in the Lewiston area. Anyway, we ended up at the Lewiston B&B. One of the new owners, Jessica, was there and took care of us. We were not fishing, just looking for a quiet setting to sit and enjoy a bottle of wine and the river. Reasonably priced, very nice setting, extremely quiet (even on a Saturday night - the bar nextdoor closed down at 9:00), wonderful breakfast, great inn dogs, and a wonderful host. We'll be back, next time with the rods.

Awood
09-05-2015, 05:24 PM
Hey John,
This is a little off topic but how'd the raft trailer work out? I'm in the market for one. Do you have any recommendations?
Thanks,
Andy

johnsquires
09-06-2015, 03:19 PM
Hey John,
This is a little off topic but how'd the raft trailer work out? I'm in the market for one. Do you have any recommendations?
Thanks,
Andy

I decided to go with a quality raft trailer. I bought it from Koffler Boats in Eugene, OR, and I love it. Might be overkill for some, but I have a couple of good-sized rafts and it's just what I wanted. Koffler is one of those places where it's all about quality.

Awood
09-06-2015, 05:06 PM
Thanks John