PDA

View Full Version : FS Minn Kota Powerdrive 55#, 54" shaft w/ new Autopilot and fish finder transducer

Mark V
05-17-2015, 11:09 AM
*** SOLD *** through Craigs List

For Sale, Minn Kota (12V) bow mount trolling motor, Powerdrive 55 lbs thrust, 54" shaft with new Autopilot control board and foot pedal controller w/ 18' cord. Serial # is: MKAC2109511

Bought a boat this Feb came with this motor. The motor worked great, except the Autopilot feature would intermittently bug out, so last month Sunny's Electric Marine fixed it with a new compass control board. It's much better, smoother quieter holding compass direction now, cost me $175.

Asked Sunny, "Do you think I will get 8+ years of service out of this thing now?" He said he would bet yes, because MK re-designed that compass board.

I'm including the 50 Amp thermal circuit breaker and the high amp quick disconnect power plug. $390.

Also have a Kevin Doran designed corded control box for sale separately. Clips to your belt, control knob for on/off/Vspeed and a toggle switch for L and R, equally long cord as the pedal. Works fine with this motor, and can't use it with my new MK motor w/ ipilot.

If interested, please PM or call me

Mark

Mark V
05-19-2015, 09:13 PM
*** sold ***

Bill Kiene semi-retired
05-20-2015, 08:19 AM
Good Mark.......Did you upgrade to a larger motor?

**Mark bought my jet boat.

Mark V
05-20-2015, 10:49 AM
That's an excellent motor and sold fast. That was my first experience w/ Autopilot, and I liked it so much got a new one with i-Pilot (same size). i-Pilot's got full GPS control, Advanced Autopilot plus some other functions like "anchor".

When I put that thing on Craigslist w/ a full description, got bites the first day--and they were like striper bites!

I'm loving that sled; you & Andy had it built really well. Up to 26 hrs on the outboard now, and I've not yet got a ticket for speed on the American river!

Bill Kiene semi-retired
05-20-2015, 10:24 PM
You will have to get some fishing photos up here someday soon.....