PDA

View Full Version : Lance Grey 5/21 Presentation in Truckee...and Ken Hanley on 8/8/15

Frank R. Pisciotta
05-16-2015, 08:46 AM
We're looking forward to Lance Grey's presentation at Tahoe-Truckee Fly Fishers general meeting this coming Thursday. See info below on his talk. Join us, admission is free.

We are the only fly fishing group on this side of the CA/NV 's border in the Tahoe region. Members have been fly fishing this area for eons.

We are privileged to have Ken Hanley as our featured speaker at our annual BBQ/Fundraiser scheduled for Saturday August 8. We are currently soliciting fundraiser donations. Any info on our group; contact me at cyberfly@cyberfly.com or call me directly at 530-587-7333

Frank R. Pisciotta

When:Thursday, May 21, 2015

Where:Truckee Donner Recreation and Park District, 8924 Donner Pass Road, Truckee, CA 96161, Unite

The presentation includes Lake Almanor, Davis Lake, Manzanita Lake, East Park Reservoir, Crater Lake, Butt Valley Reservoir and a couple of others that I am forgetting. We talk about the lakes, access areas, when to fish them, species of fish vary from panfish, bass to all the trout. We discuss the count down method and how to profile a lake. It's a great presentation.

The lecture portion of this presentation will focus on a slew of still water locations in Northern California. Emphasis is placed on angling techniques, fly selection, access points and angling insight. This presentation is a great way to learn about several awesome still water venues. Both warm and cold water fisheries will be highlighted in the presentation. Handouts on the presentation are included.”

Lance Gray
05-17-2015, 12:37 PM
Yes Frank, I am looking forward to coming up to the TTFF and doing a little talk on different stillwater fisheries. It's going to be a blast!

I hope that everyone in the area can make it. It's going to be fun!

Frank R. Pisciotta
05-18-2015, 09:45 AM
Lance---Whooops!...I apologize for the misspelling of your last name. Don't forget I'm going to fish you for 3-4 hours before dinner and your presentation. What time do you anticipate meeting me in Truckee on Thursday?

Frank R. Pisciotta