PDA

View Full Version : Fall River 5-19 -5-22

Railking
05-15-2015, 06:56 AM
It's been awhile, but the calendar is marked for a fishing break, the pram is ready, and just got an email from my buddy that said "better get while the getting is good"....if anyone wants to ride up river from Circle 7 drop me a line

kylgrn
05-15-2015, 09:12 AM
I'm headed up there for 4 days in June, I have no boat, any recommendations for rentals or alternatives? I've been toying with the idea of buying a pontoon anyways, wondering if that and a electric motor would open up some options? Were staying in a house on the river.

Railking
05-15-2015, 07:20 PM
Call Matt @ Shasta Angler, there is someone who rents boats, I just can't think of his name ... I think a pram is a better choice for the Fall

Rollingcs
05-18-2015, 07:43 AM
Google Fall River Boat Rentals and you will find the phone number.
Where did you find the house on the river to rent?

kylgrn
05-18-2015, 09:17 AM
Found it on VRBO, but google Fly Fishing house Fall River and it will popup. Wonder if its somewhat new because we were able to get 4th of July with short notice.

Jake O
05-31-2015, 09:10 PM
Found it on VRBO, but google Fly Fishing house Fall River and it will popup. Wonder if its somewhat new because we were able to get 4th of July with short notice.

I stayed at that house last year, it was awesome. Right on the river and a great fishing just upstream from the house. Already booked again for August. Highly recommend this rental.

Here is the link to the house if anyone is interested. http://www.vacationrentalfallrivermills.com/