PDA

View Full Version : Two really good Stillwater weekends....

Bull_Dog
04-09-2015, 07:57 PM

Davis Lake Outings June 12-14 June 19-21

Jon Baiocchi and I are once again offering our Davis Lake Stillwater outings in June this year. We have two dates but the first one is all but sold out. The 2nd one is June 19-21. This is our third season offering this event and we have it dialed in. It is a ton of fun for sure. We have about a 40% return rate for these clinic/outings mainly because they are more than just a shoreline clinic. We always learn something, we eat really well and have a great time hanging out with our friends and clients. Go to the link on the bottom of the post for more information. $295

Pyramid Lake Float Tube Weekend May 16-17 2015

Over the last few years we have had some great fishing at the lake from pontoon boats and float tubes in October/November and again in May and early June. So this May we are going to give anglers an opportunity to learn how we fish for giant Lahontans in warmer water later in the season. We will cover a wide variety of topics including gear, safety, techniques, location and how to use the lake and the varying weather conditions to your advantage. $250

For more information on either one of these outings go to http://renoflyfishingoutfitters.com/education/

Rob Anderson
Reno Fly Fishing Outfitters
www.pyramidlakeflyfishing.com
rob@bucketlistflyfishing.com

Troutstalker55B
04-11-2015, 10:56 AM
Hey folks,

We have 5 spots left in the the 2nd Lake Davis Outing June 19-21. I hope you can join us for a great time while learning the details of fishing a still water. I look forward to these two outings every year, they're so much fun! - J.