PDA

View Full Version : WTB A Passion For Steelhead

aggie9
02-27-2015, 10:31 PM
Looking to buy Dec's book to continue my learning of spey fishing for steelhead. Let me know if you have one collecting dust.

Tight Lines

Rmacneil656
03-01-2015, 09:37 AM
I just bought one, tried to find one used. Seems a lot of people refer back to specific pages and or take notes in the book, so there aren't likly to be a ton of used copies out there. Even the used copies I found were more expensive than a new copy lol. Should be around 60$ new, mine is somewhere in the mail, but i have heard its worth every pemny.

midger
03-01-2015, 11:18 AM
There are lots of these books available, but as the previous responder said, expect to pay $60 or more for the book. you can find it on ebay, Amazon, and abebooks, but the cheapest I saw was $60.55 and some got as high as $175...........Good luck in your search.

Rmacneil656
03-05-2015, 10:06 AM
Looking to buy Dec's book to continue my learning of spey fishing for steelhead. Let me know if you have one collecting dust.

Tight Lines

Just as an update, mine came in. Spent 60 Bucks on it and couldn't be more happy. I read it about a week, but I am going to go back and read it again. Its honestly a bargain at twice the price. Single most useful information source I have come across.

norcal tom
03-05-2015, 04:41 PM
I sent you a pm let me find my copy