PDA

View Full Version : Complement

johnsquires
02-19-2015, 06:53 PM
I'm fairly new to this forum, so I apologize if this has been said before.
Fly fishing is hard to master - and in fact I don't know anyone who has mastered the sport and has nothing left to learn. I know a lot of great casters, (as most of us realize, being a great caster doesn't always equate to catching a lot of fish), a lot of educated fly fishermen and women, a lot of people with the "right attitude" for sitting around a campfire or sharing a stream, but few who possess all those qualities.
So to my point for this part of the forum. There is a big difference between taking a picture and knowing what you are doing to get the end result. Photography, like fly fishing, is complicated. I have some nice photographs from my wilderness trips, but I always (I mean always) wonder what those photographs would look like if a talented photographer was holding the camera.
My father was a talented photographer. I didn't inherit those genes. For those of you who did, I envy you and salute you.

johnsquires
02-20-2015, 06:45 PM
I wish I could edit the caption so "compliment" was spelled right. It's really bugging me. So I'm just going to go with I spelled it right and auto correct changed. Yeah, that's the ticket.

SeanO
02-20-2015, 07:14 PM
I wish I could edit the caption so "compliment" was spelled right. It's really bugging me. So I'm just going to go with I spelled it right and auto correct changed. Yeah, that's the ticket.

You can edit the title.

>Edit Post
>Go Advanced
do your changes...
>Save Changes

johnsquires
02-20-2015, 07:40 PM
You can edit the title.

>Edit Post
>Go Advanced
do your changes...
>Save Changes

Beautiful!
Well-adjusted people wouldn't give much of a damn. Now I can sleep well tonight.

johnsquires
02-20-2015, 07:41 PM
Wait. Did I spell "damn" -- yes. Okay.

johnsquires
02-20-2015, 09:55 PM
So it changed it once you get in here, but it didn't change it out at the main menu.