PDA

View Full Version : Pleasanton show and Pyramid Lake Tour in March

Bull_Dog
02-18-2015, 05:59 PM
Hey folks,

We only have one spot available for our Pyramid Lake tour in March. It is my only opening for March. I am completely booked. We will probably fill it at the show this weekend. So if anyone is interested let Lance or I know before Friday. The tour is a two day event at the lake. Two anglers, Private and less than $200 a day.

I will be in my normal spot at the show I have had since the show moved to Pleasanton on the front wall by the authors booth. We will have all of our Pyramid Lake flies including the new Pyramid Lake Balanced Leeches and the old Reno Fly Shop Patterns including the Loco Beetles and Tadpoles, Maholo Nymphs and Midges.

I will be doing my Pyramid Lake Presentations each day in one of the celebrity rooms.

Friday 2:30 in the Catch room
Saturday 2:00 in Room C
Sunday 3:00 in the Catch room

There is a ton of new material in my presentation including the stocking report for the past 15 years, a new technique for stripping nymphs that has been working awesome for the past couple of years with a new Rio Fly Line and tons of info on the new Pilot Peak strain and their habits compared to the Summit Lake strain.

It is usually standing room only so get there early for a good seat.

See you this weekend

Rob Anderson
Reno Fly Fishing Outfitters
Pyramid Lake Fly Fishing