PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid Lake Event Thank You

Bull_Dog
02-06-2015, 09:15 PM
Hey everyone,

On behalf of myself and the rest of my team, I would like to thank everyone who came out for the January 30th Celebration at the Grand Sierra - all 200 of you. It was great to see so many familiar faces and meet many of you for the first time. What a great night!

Congratulations to all the winners! And, a very sincere thanks goes out to Umpqua Feather Merchants, Simms, Adams Built, Sage, Rio, Scientific Anglers, Winston Fly Rods and all the guides who donated trips to the event.

For those of you that attended the clinics on Saturday or Sunday, it was a great time and we hope you took away something from the day.

It has not taken long to realize this is something that should be on the calendar every year. The positive response has been overwhelming. I appreciate all of the emails, Facebook messages, etc. This all came together very quickly as a kick-off to the exciting spring season at the lake. Next year we will have more time to plan and add to what already was a pretty cool weekend. I’m already excited about next year!
I hope everyone has a great 2015 fishing season. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. See you on the water!!

Rob Anderson
Reno Fly Fishing Outfitters
Pyramid Lake Fly Fishing

Troutstalker55B
02-06-2015, 09:22 PM
"like". What a great turnout, so awesome to see the support!