PDA

View Full Version : FS: Orvis Access Switch Rod

wstcstbob
01-30-2015, 06:17 PM
I have an Orvis Access switch rod for sale. PM me for questions or pics. Paypal and shipping is included to CONUS only please:

Orvis Access Switch Rod - 11' 8wt Tip Flex: This rod is in pretty great condition, a nice caster, and pretty lightweight. It has been fished about 8 or 10 times and had some casting practice with it. You can see some slight use on the cork just from having my hands on it. Other than that no dings, scratches, or other defects that I can see. Asking: SOLD

Bill Kiene semi-retired
01-30-2015, 10:03 PM
This is a short powerful two handed fly rod.

Perfect for shorter heads on smaller river for larger flies and larger fish.

It would be great on the small coastal winter Steelhead rivers.

Could be a nice surf rod.

New $500 .........great deal.......nice rods.

wstcstbob
01-31-2015, 02:54 PM
Thanks Bill for the kind words. It really is a great rod. The reason I'm looking to sell is that I just have too many in the 7/8 wt range and need to make room for some lighter trout sticks. Thanks for looking!

Bob

jakiyama
02-02-2015, 10:41 PM
aloha westcstbob...
pmd you regarding the access rod...hope to hear from you via email if its still for sale...

mahalo, jakiyama

wstcstbob
02-02-2015, 11:40 PM
Hey there jakiyama. Email sent. :)

wstcstbob
02-03-2015, 11:43 PM
Rod is sold and will ship in the morning!!! Thanks Bill and jakiyama.

jakiyama
02-12-2015, 06:22 PM
Rod is sold and will ship in the morning!!! Thanks Bill and jakiyama.

Aloha bob...

...i received the rod about four days after you shipped it ...the rod is in great shape...the cork is excellent...and I am very satisfied with the transaction...thanks to bill for his comments on the rod's potential for use in the surf... that was very helpful...

Mahalo...jakiyama