PDA

View Full Version : The Taste Restaraunt in Plymouth, California.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
01-29-2015, 04:00 PM
http://www.restauranttaste.com/newtaste/pages/index.cgi

Heard it was good........

Charlie S
01-29-2015, 05:31 PM
At those prices it had better be miles above good.......

Ben Kobrin
01-29-2015, 05:35 PM
It's worth every penny.

johnsquires
01-29-2015, 06:09 PM
I'm in the Bay Area, so the prices don't shock me. Their wine and beer prices seem very reasonable compared to comparable venues over here.
We're all wired differently, but I'd rather pay a bit more and have a great meal than pay half as much for a meal where I wish I would have not eaten at all (which happened to me last weekend). One you walk away from thinking Well, that was expensive, but it was really, really good. The other you walk away from thinking Well, I wish I had that money back.

njbeast
01-29-2015, 07:10 PM
Great food...a little pricey...If you are ever in Sonora try Christopher's...family place that doesn't look like much from the outside...attached to the old Sonora Hotel....best food I've had in years...everything homemade...their aglio e olio (garlic and oil) is to die for!!!!

Mark Kranhold
01-29-2015, 07:12 PM
My wife took me there for my birthday last year , defiantly a thumbs up! The service was outstanding with a very comforting setting. Our food was top notch and displayed amazing! For outstanding flavor and great customer service in a warm and inviting setting I don't mind spending a bit more, especially when it comes to a special evening out! Here is a dessert I got. Wow look at that presentation!
For a appetizer I highly recommend the Mushroom cigars!

El Rey
01-29-2015, 09:50 PM
I'll give it another thumbs up. Excellent. And yes, the mushroom cigar is a hit.

Harlan

JasonB
01-31-2015, 08:12 AM
I did the same thing Mark did a couple years back; took my wife out for a nice birthday diner. Food is excellent, and the wine selection was outstanding. Spent far more money than we usually like, but I would say it was worth it for a rare splurge. One of the best restaurant meals I've had in a long time
JB