PDA

View Full Version : Wenonah Canoe Adirondak - 16'

ICE
01-26-2015, 02:46 PM
I've got an older Wenonah Adirodak Tuf-Weave 16' I need to move out. I've not got the use I thought I would. Great family canoe, really fast and easy to maneuver. It's been stored out side under a tarp and is in pretty good condition. If anyone is interested, let me know. I would like to get $600 for it but am up for trades and negotiation. Located in San Bruno.
Color - White - Pictures are available and will post them if interest is shown.

Here' some text from the mfg. off the pages attached. And the website to Wenonah
https://www.wenonah.com/Canoes.aspx?id=51

If you're looking for a sleek, straight-tracking canoe that's easy to paddle and easy to handle out of the water, the Adirondack fits the bill. Designed for day and overnight trips, it paddles efficiently with a light-to-moderate load. The Adirondack is also graced with excellent stability in most conditions. Canoe & Kayak Magazine said, "This is one smooth paddling canoe." Who said an efficient canoe had to be long?

Wenonah's Tuf-weaveŽ material is an interwoven fabric made of 50% polyester and 50% fiberglass that out performs either material alone. The Tuf-weaveŽ layup results in our most durable composite canoes. Tuf-weaveŽ canoes offer improved impact resistance and are a great compromise between light weight, performance, and price. New for 2011 we have revamped our finishing process making for even more weight savings over previous years' models.

"Love it! I use my Adirondack in lakes and smaller rivers here in Alaska. It also paddles great as a solo."

"Love it! I use my Adirondack in lakes and smaller rivers here in Alaska. It also paddles great as a solo. The light weight makes it easy to load on my Jeep roof rack. It has great initial stability as well as secondary. I can fly cast standing up in this one which says something about how well balanced it is. I've owned two other canoes and this one by far has been the most useful. Don't know if I'll ever have to buy another canoe! At 16' and about 36 lbs. in Kevlar, the Adirondack is a great little boat for portaging into ponds and lakes and car-topping. It is surprisingly seaworthy and handles well in a variety of conditions. After twelve years of aluminum rentals and a lot of research, I invested in a Royalex Adirondack. What a difference. I now realize that, although I have paddled before, I have never been canoeing until now. I made two trips to the Adirondacks and numerous trips to small and mid-sized streams, and was truly amazed each time. The Adirondack handles like a dream, whether paddling solo or tandem. It is steady, responsive, and fast. I swear that with two strong paddlers, it will pull a skier. Thanks for a quality product that has provided so much enjoyment."

ICE