PDA

View Full Version : Baja In May

Baja Fly Fisher
01-15-2015, 02:47 PM
Are you looking for a trip to Baja but need a partner and can't find one. Well, I have two guys (separate weeks) looking for a fishing partner. The first week is May 23 - 30. This person has been there many times and knows the game. The next week in May 30 - Jun 6. This person has also been there many times.
Reports from a couple of my captains, they are telling me that there is bait in the area. I've also heard that some roosters in the 30lb range were caught a couple weeks ago around the lighthouse.
I'm looking forward to getting out of this cold, wet, damp, foggy conditions and enjoying some nice warm sunshine.

If you're interested, drop me a line or see me at the Pleasanton show Feb 20, 21, 22

Jay

Baja Fly Fisher
01-19-2015, 10:42 PM
I still have one person looking for a partner to fish baja. The week is May 23 - 30. He's been there before so he knows the game and is a great fishing partner.
Anyone interested, contact me at jaysflies@me.com

There are still spaces available, especially the first week of May. Don't miss out, this is a great opportunity to get a taste of salt water fly fishing

Thanks and see you at the Pleasanton show on Feb. 20, 21, 22 or at Kiene's Fly Fair in April

Jay