PDA

View Full Version : Baiocchi's Trout fitters new guide addition

Troutstalker55B
01-14-2015, 09:03 AM
Hey guys, I would like to introduce my new partner in life, and on the water; Shelly Ehmer. You can learn more about Shelly and where she'll be guiding with the link below. I'm so excited on the adventures and possibilities that await us In the future.

http://www.baiocchistroutfitters.com/shelly-ehmer-guide-page.html

k.hanley
01-14-2015, 04:01 PM
Congrats Jon. Great times ahead for all.
Cheers, Ken

TroutChick
01-14-2015, 07:23 PM
Thank you for the welcome here Jon. I look forward to meeting members of this forum on the water's of NorCal! Good luck out there

Mark Kranhold
01-14-2015, 08:21 PM
Congratulations to the both of you! Welcome aboard Shelly and maybe we will cross paths on the waters of Plumas county. Love the MFFR, Tight lines!

TroutChick
01-15-2015, 06:38 AM
Congratulations to the both of you! Welcome aboard Shelly and maybe we will cross paths on the waters of Plumas county. Love the MFFR, Tight lines!

Thank you :) see you there!

k.hanley
01-15-2015, 07:49 AM
Looking forward to meeting you Shelley and spending time spinning stories and exploring water. Congrats most def to you and Jon on this new adventure.
Cheers, Ken

Scott V
01-15-2015, 10:06 AM
Welcome back to California, can't wait to see Ginger on the water. And congrads on getting engaged!!!

TroutChick
01-15-2015, 12:39 PM
Looking forward to meeting you Shelley and spending time spinning stories and exploring water. Congrats most def to you and Jon on this new adventure.
Cheers, Ken

Thank you :)

TroutChick
01-17-2015, 11:44 AM
I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome, the BigHorn doesn't want to loose me. I've been offered a business opportunity here on the BigHorn River, I'm afraid California will have to wait a little bit longer for my return.
Tight lines and Tall Tales to you all
Respectfully
Shelly Ehmer