PDA

View Full Version : Feather River Tours from Lance Gray & Company

Lance Gray
01-12-2015, 08:03 PM
Folks,

We have two Feather River Steelhead Tours planned for the next week or so. I just had a last minute cancelation for this coming Thursday 1/15/2015 tour. I also have two spots open for the tour next Monday 1/19/2015.

The Feather River Steelhead Tour is different than most of ours tours. In this tour we just don't show you the accesses, flies, rigging we also stick you in our 18 foot driftboat and travel the upper river fishing it for the afternoon. Fishing from the boat and wading the riffles is a blast! It's a great day. Both swinging and indicator fishing will be covered.

The cost for the tour is $145 a person- which includes - handouts, maps, lunch, transportation and a driftboat trip.

http://lancegrayandcompany.com/fly_fishing_tours/feather_river_steelhead_tour

If you would like to join us - please call or email us at anytime.

Thanks

Go Ducks!!

Lance Gray
01-13-2015, 11:02 AM
Folks,

We have two Feather River Steelhead Tours planned for the next week or so. I just had a last minute cancelation for this coming Thursday 1/15/2015 tour. I also have two spots open for the tour next Monday 1/19/2015.

The Feather River Steelhead Tour is different than most of ours tours. In this tour we just don't show you the accesses, flies, rigging we also stick you in our 18 foot driftboat and travel the upper river fishing it for the afternoon. Fishing from the boat and wading the riffles is a blast! It's a great day. Both swinging and indicator fishing will be covered.

The cost for the tour is $145 a person- which includes - handouts, maps, lunch, transportation and a driftboat trip.

http://lancegrayandcompany.com/fly_fishing_tours/feather_river_steelhead_tour

If you would like to join us - please call or email us at anytime.

Thanks

Go Ducks!!

There is only one spot left in each tour. If you would like to join us - give us a call.
Thanks

Lance Gray
01-14-2015, 08:41 PM
We are all booked.

Thanks Folks