PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year

Baja Fly Fisher
01-02-2015, 11:50 AM
Just wishing everyone out there a Happy New Year and hope you get more time on the water.
As for me, it's New Year spring cleaning. I've been sitting here going through a few decades of slides, keeping the good ones to get digitized and throwing out the rest. So far, I think I've dumped over 10,000 slides and that's not even making a dent in my closet. Now the problem is getting rid of the binders. I have 2", 3" and 4" binders. Anyone want any? I can bring them to the Pleasanton show

Once again- Happy New Year

Jay

Tony P
01-02-2015, 11:51 PM
Happy New Year to you & your family. If you come across any slides of our many adventures send them my way.

Baja Fly Fisher
01-03-2015, 09:48 AM
Tony, Happy New Year to you and the family. One of these days, I'll come over the hill. Could be sometime this month
I have found a lot of slides of you and I fishing Naci, SA, the Delta and San Luis. You remember the hot couple days on SL
fishing around Hog Island. Haven't seen any of those days since

Jay

Tony P
01-03-2015, 11:56 PM
Gordon told me that Caryn has been staying over her taking care of her sister. Is she still over this way? If so have her call us. Deb & I would love to have her over for dinner or take her out.

Baja Fly Fisher
01-04-2015, 08:10 AM
She was over there for a few months. I'll tell you more via email.

Jay