PDA

View Full Version : Here is a new way to buy rice powder!

fering
12-31-2014, 12:28 AM
Hey all you mallus out there, do you remember how your mom used to prepare rice powder at your home during your childhood? She used to soak the rice in water for a couple of hours and then grind it in a mixer. But later rice powder started coming in readymade plastic packets. And who thought you would buy rice powder online (http://saras.annagroup.net/buy-rice-powder-online/) one day? Yes, it is not just gadgets or electronics that you can buy online; even grocery can be bought online these days with the help of a computer, internet and credit card.

It may be surprising for you but you will find a lot of promotions and discounts being offered by many such online stores. While some offer buy-1-get-1, a few others offer direct cash discounts or discount coupons that you can avail on future purchases. However, many have a misconception that buying from these online stores is so difficult. In fact, most of these online stores are so user-friendly that even a student will be able to purchase rice powder without any hassles. You can choose the brand, size, type, etc you want and pay using your credit or debit card before checking out. While some of the stores offer free shipping based on the quantity you buy, a few others charge you depending on the destination of the consignee. They have special arrangements with courier companies so that the goods are delivered safely on time. So what are you waiting for? Log on to your internet and buy rice powder now!

Tony Buzolich
12-31-2014, 08:29 AM
My first reaction was "What the hell do I want rice powder for? Secondly, now that I know, What is this doing on a fly fishing forum?

Unless you can use it as a dry fly floatant this is just SPAM. .... Tony

SeanO
12-31-2014, 11:18 AM
I hate rice powder spammers!

DLJeff
12-31-2014, 11:34 AM
Ha ha, those wild and crazy Canadians!!

dynaflow
12-31-2014, 02:28 PM
What's a mallus?

SeanO
12-31-2014, 02:43 PM
What's a mallus?

Didn't know myself until I googled it, well I guess I still don't know.

it's a cooler version of malayalee.popular among the young people in kerala.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mallu

Dave E.
12-31-2014, 07:00 PM
Tony,

Trying to sell any rice products from a business in Canada to guys who live in Sutter County, is like trying to sell ice cubes in the artic.

Happy new year, Dave

FISHEYE
12-31-2014, 09:25 PM
Hey, watch what you say! I have to buy ice cubes all the time. Of course I am still 400 miles short of the Arctic. :o) What do you do with rice powder anyway?

Darian
01-02-2015, 11:00 PM
Available commercially for baking and in beauty products (per Google). I sure do like it in pork bau.... :cool: