PDA

View Full Version : Echo Carbon 4wt. & Echo Ion 4/5 reel

Pblack76
12-02-2014, 04:58 PM
Thinning out my quiver..

This was one of my first set-ups and each of them have normal wear & tear. As you can see from the pics, the reel has some nicks/scratches. The rod has the same mainly at the butt end of the reel seat which is not noticeable from the pics. Both the rod and reel are fully functionable and in excellent working condition.

The reel is lined with backing and S.A. Mastery series versatile presentation 4wt.
I will throw in a RIO Gold 5wt. too as I have used both with success with this set up..

Rod comes with original case & sleeve
Reel comes with original cloth sack

asking $180.00

I live in Berkeley and willing to drive and meet.

Alosa
12-02-2014, 05:03 PM
Did you accidentally upload the wrong pics for this ad? The pics look like they are for the switch rod.

Pblack76
12-02-2014, 05:16 PM
yes I did, just figured out what I was doing wrong. It should be fixed and the SR add will be up shortly..

Wanderingblues
12-03-2014, 06:40 PM
That's a bomb proof set up. I got my son the same last season and he's put in some work on it. The other thing; doing business with Jarrett is very comfortable. Fair price, as described, and shipped promptly. A good guy.

Alosa
12-03-2014, 07:39 PM
I've got the 6wt version of this setup and I LOVE it. I target everything from stripers and shad to steelhead with this setup. It's perfect and the 4wt would be an awesome addition to someones collection.