PDA

View Full Version : Willie Drift Boat

westslope
11-24-2014, 08:24 AM
For Sale -- Willie Drift Boat

I have an 89' Willie drift boat for sale. In its early days this boat spent time in Northern California, Southern Oregon as well as Alaska. I purchased this boat in 2000 and had several accessories installed by Willie Boats in 2007. The boat has been in a minor accident, which led to a few dents to the chines and a few scrapes. It was towed up to Willie Boats in 2013 for complete repairs along with the installation of a few more accessories. The original trailer was replaced with a new Baker Trailer at the time of repairs. The boat has only been on the water one time since then and has been kept in a garage otherwise.

If you are familiar with drift boats then skip to the list below. For those looking to get into a drift boat to float rivers in the West now is your chance. This boat is perfect for many river fisheries and will accommodate a small outboard motor should you choose to go that route. I have floated bigger rivers in the valley as well as smaller inland/coastal rivers with minimal flows. This boat handles great and is maneuverable and responsive in tight spots with potential hazards (rocks, logs etc.). The new UHMW bottom only adds to the responsiveness as well as the ability to slide over gravel bars and submerged boulders. This is not a new boat by any means but it is ready for another twenty years of active use. Unfortunately I must part ways with this boat due to a shift in priorities. The following is a list of specs and accessories:

17ft x 60inch wide bottom (fully outfitted for front and rear anglers)
UHMW Bottom
Front Compartment Seat w/ Action Padded Seat
Standard Row Bench Seat w/ NRS High-Back Plastic Drain Hole Seat
Standard Footrest
Removable Rear Bench Seat w/ Action Padded Seat
Diamond Plate Floor (connecting front and rear)
Front/Rear level Diamond Plate Floors
Front/Rear Molded Casting Supports
3 Position Oarlock Block
Standard Oarlocks
(2) 9ft Cataract SGG Oar Shafts w/ Cataract Oar Magnum 7-inch Blades
Stern Anchor Nest w/ 30lb pyramid anchor plus rope
Bo's Under Floor Anchor System
Rubber Gunnel Guard
Open Front Bow
Rod Tubes
Diamond Plate Bow Piece (exterior)
Galvanized Trailer (Baker Trailer)
Willie Drift Boat Tie Down Strap
Spare Tire Holder (no spare tire)

Photos
https://www.flickr.com/photos/westslopeoutfitters/sets/72157649446237925/

I am asking $7650 or best offer. I am motivated to sell this boat, but will not entertain super low offers. I understand that this boat is an older model yet it has many upgrades. If you are interested, send me an email at tjgillihan@gmail.com. I'm happy to answers any questions that you may have.

Thanks,
Todd

westslope
12-05-2014, 10:05 PM
Drop in price.

westslope
12-08-2014, 02:36 PM
Sold the boat.