PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Gear for Sale

Stu Weinstein
11-23-2014, 01:13 PM
Carron Jetstream Next Generation 65’ 9/10
No longer own the 15’ rod that this was purchased for. Line has never been fished but was spooled and cast for a morning in a pond. Line is in excellent shape with no problems, cracks or scrapes. Comes with original tin. The overall line length is 150’. Current retail appears to be $157.
Asking $95 shipped to lower 48 and I absorb the Pay Pal fee.

Scott S3S 9’ 12 wt. “Tarpon Rod”
Comes with original tube and rod sock. Purchased used as a backup to an identical rod but find that I really do not need a backup. Rod is in excellent condition with no dings, scratches or other problems.
Asking $195 including shipping to the lower 48 and I absorb the Pay Pal Fee.

Abel X-Stream 10-11-12-weight reel
New. Purchased as a backup to an identical reel that I have successfully used to get Tarpon to hand the past 6 years. This reel originally sold for $405 and is the same form and function as the Super 8 standard arbor reel, previously named the #3. Spools and frames for the Super 8 and #3 reels interchange with this reel.
Asking $195 including shipping to the lower 48 and I absorb the Pay Pal fee.
With “as new, never fished” Rio Tarpon 12 wt. line, backing and rigged to fish add $65

Sage FLI 890-4 Rod
Very lightly used, only one time on a bonefish trip. Comes with original tube.
Asking $185 including shipping to the lower 48 and I pay the Pay Pal fee.

Ross Gunnison Reel/Spools – why buy a new Heritage series reel for $260 when you can get the original (post 98 model) for much less?
G3 Reel with a few very minor rim scrapes, otherwise in excellent shape. Includes neoprene case. SOLD
G3 Spool with two very minor rim scrapes. SOLD
G3 Spool “as new”. SOLD
Or take all three for $200 shipped SOLD

Lamson LP 2 Reel with Rio LT WF6F
In decent shape (rash evident on rim) but drag seems fine. Good starter reel. Asking $55 including the line shipped to lower 48 and Pay Pal fee paid by me.

Old Florida 6 Reel
Very good condition. Asking $90 shipped to lower 48 and I pay the Pay Pal fee

Hardy “The Flyweight” Reel
This ultra lightweight trout reel is new in box with pouch and warranty card. Asking $160 shipped to lower 48 and Pay Pal fee paid by me.

If necessary, pictures of items can be taken and e-mailed upon request. Please provide your e-mail address if you want a picture of a specific item.

rollcast
11-23-2014, 02:28 PM
I'm interested in the G3 and spools.

troutfly1
11-24-2014, 10:53 AM
Sorry for the extra post. I don't see any way to edit these posts. The Hardy Flyweight and the LP2 are also SOLD

troutfly1
11-24-2014, 04:40 PM
sage FLI SOLD

Abel X-stream reel SOLD (line still available)

Alivia
11-25-2014, 09:44 AM
PM on Old Florida reel.
Gary

ARichcrook
11-26-2014, 01:31 PM
PM sent on Scott S3

Rich

briansII
11-26-2014, 05:04 PM
I'll take the Carron if you still have it.

PM sent.

briansII

troutfly1
11-26-2014, 07:38 PM
THIS POST IS SOLD OUT. THANKS TO ALL WHO TOOK MY SURPLUS GEAR> I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR PURCHASES> STU

Here is what is currently left for sale and the status of each item

Scott S3S 9’ 12 wt. “Tarpon Rod”
Comes with original tube and rod sock. Purchased used as a backup to an identical rod but find that I really do not need a backup. Rod is in excellent condition with no dings, scratches or other problems.
Asking $195 including shipping to the lower 48 and I absorb the Pay Pal Fee. NOW $172.50

Carron Jetstream Next Generation 65’ 9/10
No longer own the 15’ rod that this was purchased for. Line has never been fished but was spooled and cast for a morning in a pond. Line is in excellent shape with no problems, cracks or scrapes. Comes with original tin. The overall line length is 150’. Current retail appears to be $157.
Asking $95 shipped to lower 48 and I absorb the Pay Pal fee. SOLD

Old Florida 6 Reel
Very good condition. Asking $90 shipped to lower 48 and I pay the Pay Pal fee SOLD

“as new” Rio Tarpon 12 wt. line, backing and rigged to fish $50 shipped to lower 48 NOW $40