PDA

View Full Version : Simms Large Slick Jacket

RDR
11-19-2014, 02:31 PM
I am selling a Simms Slick jacket in Black, size Large. SOLD!

This coat is in great condition and has only been worn a handful of times.

Buyer pays shipping if needed, $275

Ric 916.716.5269

Here is the manufacturers info:

DESCRIPTION

When rainfall powerwashes the Pacific Northwest, find returns of ocean-bright steelhead and seek fortress-like shelter in Simms’ new Slick Jacket. Propelled by GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric, with stretch, the Slick flows with your body for superior mobility, while the ultraclean outside-in design delivers snag-free performance from hood to bottom hem. Features include ample storage via large integrated chest pockets for fly boxes and tip-wallets, coupled with internal organization for river mainstays such as sunglasses, tippets, and leaders. Watertight, adjustable cuffs and a dual draw-cord waist keep the dank out, while plush hand warmer pockets with interior pass-thru zips allow you to access waders lying within, without breeching your external bulwark.
FEATURES

2 large chest pockets capable of storing a “6-pack” of fly boxes with internal organization
1 interior chest pocket with magnetic closure
2 large hand warmer pockets with YKK® VT9 AquaGuard® VISLON® ultra water-resistant zips and interior pass-thru zips for access to inside of jacket
Watertight adjustable cuffs & dual draw-cord adjustable bottom hem
3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric; 92% Nylon, 8% Elastane; 100% Nylon backer interior
Approximate weight 27 oz./ 765 g

RDR
12-09-2014, 02:32 PM
bump price drop

steveg137
12-09-2014, 10:46 PM
PRivate Message sent!!!

RDR
01-17-2015, 09:09 AM
Bump.........

steveg137
01-17-2015, 12:18 PM
Ric this is an awesome jacket
I tried the size and its not right for me otherwise is take it

rkl303
01-26-2015, 07:41 PM
Agreed. I have the bright orange one and it is very nice. Only problem is I blow up every fish hole I see. On the plus side I can't be mistakenly be shot by those silky hunters