PDA

View Full Version : Penn International Fly Reels & More

Tony Buzolich
11-19-2014, 12:14 PM
A few weeks ago there was a post about returning your Penn fly reels that turned out to be a bit misleading. As a result I put them back on the closet shelf again where they've been for quite some time. There is nothing wrong with these reels except they are a bit heavy compared to all of my other reels. And now that my shoulders are giving out I don't need anything "heavy".

So, I think it's time to start cleaning things out of the closet that I just don't use any longer.

The two Penns I have are the 1.5 and the 2.5 with nary a scratch or mar on either. Both are loaded with line and backing and are ready to fish. The 1.5 has a Teeny 150gr. integrated line. Perfect for a 6w. on a lake. The 2.5 has an Intermediate running line with either a 10w. or 12w. shooting head.

I also have a Hardy Princess loaded with backing and a clear lake line for a 6w.

If there is any interest at all in any of these reels just shoot me an e-mail and no reasonable offer will be turned down.
Tony

arrow1347
11-20-2014, 03:47 PM
what would you need for the hardy ? 2.5 penn?

Tony Buzolich
11-20-2014, 05:26 PM
I was thinking $150.00 would take it plus shipping. But after looking at E-bay maybe that's too low? But I'll leave it at that for now.

Tony