PDA

View Full Version : Winter welcome

Mark Kranhold
11-13-2014, 12:49 PM
Days like today remind me of being waist deep in a nice steelhead run, misty mornings, clouds in the sky.. With out warning... a steelhead takes my fly! Makes it hard to be at work, but looking forward to more days like this when I can be away from work and knee deep waiting for that sudden pull and game on! Pray for a wet one this winter and good luck to all who have this sickness called ..STEELHEAD !

Jeff C.
11-13-2014, 01:59 PM
I was thinking the same thing about today Mark!

BumpBailey
11-14-2014, 10:40 AM
Days like today remind me of being waist deep in a nice steelhead run, misty mornings, clouds in the sky.. With out warning... a steelhead takes my fly! Makes it hard to be at work, but looking forward to more days like this when I can be away from work and knee deep waiting for that sudden pull and game on! Pray for a wet one this winter and good luck to all who have this sickness called ..STEELHEAD !

"Misty morning
Don't see no sun
I hope your out there Somewhere
Having Fun
There is one mystery yeah
Just can't express"

kylgrn
11-14-2014, 07:22 PM
Sadly my day only resulted in a small rainbow trout, which didn't feel like much on a 13ft spey rod! Its my first season swinging for steelhead, I have a feeling I'm in for the long haul before any amount of success.