PDA

View Full Version : Video - Fall Run by Tod Moen - Fly Fishing Steelhead

Bill Kiene semi-retired
10-27-2014, 08:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYTEizJXmI8

Morgan
10-30-2014, 03:00 PM
Now that is an awesome clip Bill! I love the teamwork involved in landing that super hot fish!

STEELIES/26c3
10-30-2014, 07:53 PM
LOVE IT!!

Starts with John Muir's and my favorite mountain canyon bird = American Dipper
Ends with an EPIC BATTLE involving a wild chrome hen

SWEET!!

RickG
10-31-2014, 02:56 PM
I just watch the video and then after that watch a video Salom-Xtrems fishing Videos- Documentary. I was very upset and pissit off at are government, if you have the time everyone should watch it, Or you may get sick if you eat one of the 5 types of salmon we have and fish. This is my first time doing this but this is a must see Video. There was two other links. Salmon Confidential.com, Salmonaresacred.org Thanks Rick G.

Mark Kranhold
10-31-2014, 03:15 PM
That's teamwork at its best...love them STEELHEAD!!!!

JasonB
10-31-2014, 03:46 PM
Really cool video clip there! Thank for sharing that Bill. While I'm glad that they did not name the river this was filmed on, I thought that it IS worth sharing that the river where most (if not all) of this is filmed has only recently been opened up to returning salmon and steelhead. I forget the year, but it's not been very many since they removed the dam that completely blocked access to salmon and steelhead for many years. So cool to see them coming back to this cool little canyon.
Cheers,
JB