PDA

View Full Version : New Fly Tying Class coming up Nov. 13, 2014, Thursday, 6:30-9:30 PM

Tim A
10-23-2014, 04:40 AM
Hi all. I am posting this in the General Fly Fishing Forum only for now. On Nov. 13, 2014, I am holding a one night Introduction to Deer Hair Spinning - Top Water Poppers Class. It will be a one night class for 3 hours at Kiene's, 6:30-9:30 PM. All materials will be provided, and you are welcomed to bring your own materials and expected to have your own equipment. This class is not for people who have never tied, but for people who have tied at least with basic fundamental knowledge. We will learn the basics of deer hair spinning, and will learn all about the explosive nature of top water fishing for bass. Please contact Tim at the shop via phone - 916.486.9958, or send him an e-mail at, shipping@kiene.com. The class is limited to 6 students maximum, first come first served. Thanks a lot! Tim

Tim A
11-13-2014, 12:50 PM
Hi all. I am sorry to have to postpone the class slated for tonight to Nov. 19, 2014, Wednesday. Please call the shop for questions and I am sorry for any inconvenience. Tim - 916.486.9958 or e-mail: shipping@kiene.com

Thanks for your patience.

Hi all. I am posting this in the General Fly Fishing Forum only for now. On Nov. 13, 2014, I am holding a one night Introduction to Deer Hair Spinning - Top Water Poppers Class. It will be a one night class for 3 hours at Kiene's, 6:30-9:30 PM. All materials will be provided, and you are welcomed to bring your own materials and expected to have your own equipment. This class is not for people who have never tied, but for people who have tied at least with basic fundamental knowledge. We will learn the basics of deer hair spinning, and will learn all about the explosive nature of top water fishing for bass. Please contact Tim at the shop via phone - 916.486.9958, or send him an e-mail at, shipping@kiene.com. The class is limited to 6 students maximum, first come first served. Thanks a lot! Tim