PDA

View Full Version : Paying it Forward - Free Trip Offering for a Combat Disabled Veteran

TaylerW
10-21-2014, 09:43 PM
The last couple years have been really good to me, and in that I have been feeling a need to give back in some way. My father is a service disabled veteran, and in that the sacrifice of our nations service members is something that I have a massive amount of gratitude toward.

If you, or someone else you know is a Combat Disabled Veteran, I would love to take you out to enjoy a day floating the Yuba, or a walk and wade in the hills of the lower sierra.

Regards

Tayler Wells

SeanO
10-21-2014, 09:51 PM
Good on you!

Always great to hear about giving back to the community.

I'll be hosting a couple of disabled Vets on friday for some Sac town salmon fishing in my boat with some other captains. It's gear-oriented, I really enjoy chatting with the guys and just getting them on the water, any fish is a bonus.

Good luck,

The last couple years have been really good to me, and in that I have been feeling a need to give back in some way. My father is a service disabled veteran, and in that the sacrifice of our nations service members is something that I have a massive amount of gratitude toward.

If you, or someone else you know is a Combat Disabled Veteran, I would love to take you out to enjoy a day floating the Yuba, or a walk and wade in the hills of the lower sierra.

Regards

Tayler Wells

PMD
10-22-2014, 09:12 AM
Right on Tayler!