PDA

View Full Version : On the river big 2015 new tackle event organized by Hutch Hutchinson of Orvis

Bill Kiene semi-retired
10-21-2014, 09:12 AM
Hi Everyone,
Hope all of you are well. Attached is a little flyer (and not done very well I might add) to whet the appetite for those who love to fish, raft, Kayak, SUP and in general love to enjoy themselves on the water in and around the Sacramento area.

Again, this event to is to help introduce New products to those folks you may already know and enjoy your respective sports, but just as important to introduce our sports to some NEW people!! I would like to see some free Demo’s taking place. Free lesson’s would be good to offer from each of the manufacturers or shops who are attending. I also find, doing these events is also a wonderful opportunity to network with other folks outside our respective sports.

WHEN: Saturday, October 25th

WHERE: GRIST MILL on the American River. I don’t have the specific address, but if you locals there wouldn’t mind sending the rest of us that info we would appreciate it.

TIMES: 9:00am to 5:00pm

Please market this any way you can…. Websites, Facebook, In-store Posters, Email blast. Because the lesson’s will be free and a free opportunity for anyone to come see and learn about new sports and products most local papers will post events like this for FREE. If anyone has a connection with the News Paper, local Sports Writer or Classifieds for Sacramento papers please make sure they get this for their “weekend listing” of things to do.

ATTENDEE’S OF THIS EVENT:

The Orvis Company
Kiene’s Fly Shop
Jackson Kayaks
California Canoe and Kayak
California River Adventures
Stream Tech Boats
Adipose Boat Works
Hog Island Skiffs/Boats
Sawyer Oars and Paddles
Titan Rod Vaults
Orion Coolers
Davis Fly Fishers
Members of the Jackson Kayak Fishing Team
Orvis Endorsed Guides will be there.

FYI: there will be another Event similar to this on Sunday, October 26th in Redding, CA. Attached are the details for that event as well.

If anyone has any comments, questions, please contact me any way you can get a hold of me. Please keep in mind I’m on the road and quite often will be away from my computer for extended periods of time (1-2 days or so). If any of you would like to change the word document/Poster Please do so as you see fit.

My Sincere Thanks to all of you for your time and effort. Look forward to seeing all of you in 9 days.

Hutch Hutchinson

Orvis Southwest Regional Business Manager
586 Holland Hills Rd. #4
Basalt, CO 81621
970-927-1064 Office
970-618-2837 Cell
970-927-1065 Fax
Hutchinsonh@orvis.com

The Orvis Commitment
Orvis Commits 5% of pre-tax profits to protecting & preserving nature, supporting communities well-being and advancing canine health.