PDA

View Full Version : Caltrout Photo Contest

chemdoc
09-14-2014, 09:34 PM
Caltrout announced the finalists in their annual photo contest and I am fortunate to have two shots in the finals. The winner is chosen by popular voting, so the photographers have to lean on friends and colleagues for support. Anyone can vote once a day by going to http://caltrout.org/photo-contest/vote/. I am partial to the photo of my friend David changing flies near one of my favorite spots in the Sierras. As they say in Chicago politics, "vote early, vote often". The voting closes on September 30, so your support during the next two weeks is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

J.E.M. Hull
09-23-2014, 04:54 PM
I had voted for your first photo before I even saw this thread of yours...! That was a few days ago, am I a le to vote again?

-jess

Mark Kranhold
09-23-2014, 06:03 PM
Beautiful shots!! I don't know, that first pic is absolutly stunning! Your vote as requested..done!

chemdoc
09-23-2014, 07:01 PM
I had voted for your first photo before I even saw this thread of yours...! That was a few days ago, am I a le to vote again?

-jess

Absolutely! You can vote everyday. Thanks.

cyama
09-23-2014, 09:49 PM
Hey nice photos will send in some votes! Hey just picked up the CalFlyFisher and that is one great photo on the cover!! Two thumbs up!

chemdoc
09-24-2014, 06:27 AM
Hey nice photos will send in some votes! Hey just picked up the CalFlyFisher and that is one great photo on the cover!! Two thumbs up!

Thanks for the kind words. I was very excited when the magazine came out. That was definitely a bucket list item for me.

Larry S
09-24-2014, 01:04 PM
Worthing of a place on the wall.
Best,
Larry S