PDA

View Full Version : Tahoe Premiere of "Wild Reverence: A Wild Steelheads Last Stand"

Dan LeCount
09-14-2014, 07:15 AM
On September 20th Shane Anderson will be doing a showing of his movie "Wild Reverence" at the Tahoe Art Haus in Tahoe City. It looks like they will be doing 2 showings that night for people of different schedules. One will be at 6:30 PM and another at 9:00PM. Here's the address-

Tahoe Art Haus & Cinema
475 N Lake Blvd, Tahoe City, California 96145

Here's a facebook link for you facebookers out there.
https://www.facebook.com/events/678920335537631/

I got to see a preview screening on Kickstarter and it was pretty awesome. Great footage and interviews with some of the most knowledgeable pacific steelhead experts we have. If you're interested in steelhead or conservation it's definitely worth seeing. Hope to see you out there!

Dan LeCount
09-17-2014, 08:23 AM
Quite a few of us will be driving from Truckee or Reno, feel free to PM me if you're looking to rideshare.

Frank R. Pisciotta
09-17-2014, 10:12 AM
Dan---I too saw a trailer and it seems like an interesting movie that I may attend.

Being "old-school" who are today's modern-era "...most knowledgeable pacific steelhead experts..." that appear in the movie?

Frank R. Pisciotta

Dan LeCount
09-18-2014, 11:56 PM
Bill McMillan and his son John McMillan, Kerry Burkheimer and a bunch of other folk.