PDA

View Full Version : Found fly box - lower yuba river

Ned Morris
09-12-2014, 01:26 PM
Found an Orvis Fly box on lower Yuba at the takeout above Deguerre Pt. Dam. PM me with description and fly type inside and will be happy to put in the mail on Monday.

Mark Kranhold
09-12-2014, 02:58 PM
Found an Orvis Fly box on lower Yuba at the takeout above Deguerre Pt. Dam. PM me with description and fly type inside and will be happy to put in the mail on Monday.

This just makes me smile! It is so great that there are still some good people in the world and this forum has the majority of them. A big thanks to all the great people that post here on Bills web site and hats off to you Ned! Losing a fly box can be a costly loss, be it store bought flys or time spent at the vise. Cheers!

Alosa
09-12-2014, 03:56 PM
Ya, Ned's a quality guy. I know from first hand experience:D

Ned Morris
09-14-2014, 09:55 AM
Happy to report the fly box is going back to it's rightful owner and being it was a guide make me feel even better as a ton of time/$$$$ was invested.

Alosa,
You are too kind my friend and although I didn't do so well this time on Yuba we should fish again soon! Need to catch up!

midger
09-15-2014, 06:02 PM
Good on ya. Karma will undoubtedly reward you with a lot of fish in your future. It's nice to hear that there are still folks out there who don't think it's "finders, keepers".

I am happy it was a guide. Kinda funny, actually.

Cmcculloch
09-15-2014, 08:44 PM
Where is the LIKE button when we need one like this?