PDA

View Full Version : FS - Outcast PAC 1000, $450

flycaster5
08-24-2014, 06:27 PM
Update 9/2/14 - BOAT SOLD. Thanks for looking!

Used (2006) Outcast PAC 1000 for sale. This boat has seen some great rivers (Deschutes, Yakima, Mackenzie, Skykomish, Hoh, Bogachiel, Yuba, Sacramento, Madison, Jefferson, several Alaskan rivers, etc.) and still is in great condition, has a lot of life left. Rear deck was modified slightly for larger storage platform (see photos). I've loaded this thing up for multi-day floats with 300 lbs of gear plus my 200 lb butt and taken on class 4 rapids with no problems. It's a really, really great boat.

Here's a link to the Outcast website and current PAC 1000 boats:

http://www.outcastboats.com/outcast/products/?id=12.

These retail for $1500 for the boat and oars alone -- add in the anchor, travel bag, rod holder and it's a package worth $2k +.

Package includes everything except an anchor -- you'll want a 15- or 20 lb pyramid or other shape/style anchor of your choice.

Included are 58" diameter x 10' heavy-duty PVC pontoons (excellent condition), 7' cataract oars, oar locks, locking pins, padded rowers seat, 2 zipping saddle bags, patch kit, travel bag ($160 value), 12V pump ($90 value), Scotty rod holder mounted to rear deck frame, size large fins, bow rope with carabiner, anchor rope with pulley system and rope locks.

Asking $450 or best offer. I'm in Marin County and prefer a pick-up but could also meet at a convenient spot if necessary. Please PM me if interested. Thanks for looking.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
08-24-2014, 10:44 PM
That is one cool pontoon boat.....super deal too.

Reno Ragarm
08-28-2014, 06:24 AM
Please check your messages.
RR

Reno Ragarm
08-31-2014, 06:45 PM
If anyone knows this gentleman, please contact him and ask him to respond to this post. I have tried just about everything in order to get in touch with him and have had no success. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Mike
Reno, Nevada