PDA

View Full Version : Buy my custom built jet boat.....SOLD

Bill Kiene semi-retired
08-06-2014, 09:00 AM
I have invested over $30,000 in the boat and only use it a few times.

I am just too old and now it just sits here.

It only has 8 hours on the entire rig.

It is by Endure Boats in Oregon and is 16' long and 60" wide at the bottom.

We put a new Yamaha 4 stroke jet outboard that is a 90hp65jet that now only has 8 hours on it.

Andy Guibord and I designed this boat because we could not find one with the storage and big decks for fly fishing.

The boat, motor and trailer just had its first service so it's ready to go.

Asking $15,000.00

TaylerW
08-06-2014, 09:50 AM
That is quite a boat bill! I wish this was in a few years! That thing would be great on the lower Klamath, smith, chetco or rogue!!

Tony Buzolich
08-06-2014, 10:42 AM
Geez Bill. It seems like you just had it over at Sutter Marine getting fitted out. That is an absolute perfect boat for chasing stripers and salmon or steelhead on the Yuba or the Feather.

If I didn't already have a boat that one would be first on my list. Just perfect :) Tony

Bill Kiene semi-retired
08-06-2014, 11:42 AM
Try to find someone to buy my boat.......it is a steal but I just don't need it.

Larry S
08-06-2014, 04:06 PM
Bill,
Scott V "bought" the fly shop. Surely, he can afford the boat at this great price!
Best,
Larry S

Bill Kiene semi-retired
09-07-2014, 11:23 AM
I had this jet boat custom built by Ray Jensen, head builder at Alumaweld Boats in Oregon. Ray builds special boats one at a time at his shop at home.

It has large casting decks front and rear.

It has lots of lockable storage which was designed by Andy Guibord.

It has two 10' locking rod lockers.

For $2,000 if can be converted to a 90hp propeller driven boat for the Delta, bays inshore, big lakes.

Right now it's perfect for the rivers for Stripers, Shad and SMB.

With the jet It can be used in the Delta for Stripers and LMB or lakes for bass and trout.

I am too old and beat up to use it so I am selling it with only 8 hours on it for less than half what I have invested.

$15,000 is a super deal if this boat is what you need.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
09-10-2014, 01:32 PM
Anyone interested let me know. We can go for a ride.....

weightforwardfilms
09-11-2014, 03:20 PM
Just sent you a PM Bill.

Jeremy