PDA

View Full Version : Fly Fishing Tournament - Antelope Creek Lodge

RJSFLYTRIP
07-01-2014, 02:52 PM
Friends,

I hope you are doing well and getting some fishing in this summer. The reason for the note is Cast Hope is hosting a second fly fishing tournament this summer since the one early in June went so well. We have just opened this tournament up and I wanted to make sure that you were one of the first people invited to the event. Since you have been interested in other Cast Hope events I know that you would like to have some additional information about the event. Like normal all the money raised at this event is going to help fund the Cast Hope program to get underprivileged kids out of the house into the outdoors with fly rod in hand. All of the important information is below. I hope that you will be able to make it.

So you ask what does the tournament entail? The tournament entry fee is going to be $2,000 for a team of 2 people or $1,250 for 1 person. It sounds like a lot of money but when you read the info below and see what you get for participating then you are pretty much paying for the lodge and guided fishing and then getting a free Fly Line, Simms Jacket, Simms Guide Shirt, Fly Box with Flies, etc. for FREE. Plus you get chances at lots of AWESOME PRIZES. Can't really ask for a better deal than that.

Below is the general gist of what is going to happen.

*Location: Antelope Creek Lodge owned by The Fly Shop (2 hours from Redding). Antelope Creek is positioned on the back side of Mt. Shasta and is a beautiful spot to get out of the summer heat.

* 2 Nights Lodging / 1 Days Guided fishing: You will be spending 2 nights in a very nice lodge and get feed some good food and drinks. Included in the package is 1 day of guided fishing on the properties private lakes and stream. This part of the package is a $1,000 value per person.

This is a great spot to bring your loved ones. Wives, kids, and anyone else that you want to introduce to fly fishing will have a great time at this place.

*Dates: Aug. 10-12 (check in Sunday afternoon and depart Tuesday morning)

*Gear: This year for the gift package we are offering a new Fly Line, Simms wind stopper jacket, Simms guide shirt, fly box with flies, Klean Kanteen, etc. The gift package is over a $500 value.

*Cost: The cost of the event is going to be $1,250 per individual angler or $2,000 for a team of two. A great price with everything that comes included in the package.

*Charitable Donation - The last cherry on top is that you get to take a charitable donation to Cast Hope for your 2014 taxes. You get to go fishing and you save money on your taxes. Not a bad deal if you are asking me.

*Prizes: There are going to be many seven prize categories for the top winners in the tournament. Prizes include artwork, rods, reels, and guided trips. Highlights are Framed DeYoung Print, Framed AD Maddox Print, Galvan Fly Reel, Scott Rod, Etc.

Well what do you guys think? Is this something you are interested in? Or how about your company sponsoring 1 or a team of representatives? If you or your company would like to participate then I will need a $500 deposit for each person coming. You can a make the deposit online at http://casthope.org/donate or send a check made out to Cast Hope to PO Box 3740, Chico, CA 95928.

Thanks for the consideration and the support of Cast Hope. Let me know if you have any additional questions. Email me ASAP to get in on the last 7 spots. Email to ryan.johnston@hotmail.com.

Tight Lines,
Ryan Johnston
www.casthope.org
www.rjsflytrips.com
619-540-9259

RJSFLYTRIP
07-07-2014, 03:40 PM
We still have spots open for this tournament. It is going to be a great little weekend getaway. Plus you get to write off the weekend as a donation to Cast Hope. Not a bad deal. You go fishing and save a little money on your 2014 taxes. It would be awesome to get a team from Kienes up there supporting the event. How fun would it be to have a Kienes team win at a Fly Shop owned Venue. That could make a nice story.

Thanks for all of the support guys. Please email me any questions that you might have.

RJSFLYTRIP
07-14-2014, 10:23 PM
Hey Guys.

We are having a hard time filling this tournament up. So I am going to sweeten the deal for you. The next team of 2 anglers to fill up two spots will each receive a brand new Scott A4 8 Weight Rod. So you get everything above with a brand new $400 rood each. Not a bad deal if you are asking me.

Email me ASAP to get in on this deal.

RJSFLYTRIP
07-21-2014, 06:59 AM
Hey guys - There are only 2 spots left open for the Cast Hope Antelope Creek Tournament. Will you be the next one to help us fill this awesome weekend. You spend $1,000 and get a $2,000 package. Not bad when you consider you are getting things at 50% off.

Email me to reserve your spot: ryan.johnston@Hotmail.com.

Thanks for all the support!