PDA

View Full Version : 2 Raptor Rods for Sale

Lincoln Gray
06-25-2014, 08:12 PM
THESE RODS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

I am selling the following Raptor Rods for a friend of mine. These are excellent rods and are crafted by Jim Clarkson of Raptor Rod Works here in Chico. Jim's rod building expertise is second to none! He is one of the best! Both of these rods retailed for around $355.00.

The Confluence Series by Raptor Rod Works
The Confluence was built with performance , versatility and ease of casting in mind, they are built on RX7 Graphite blanks, unlocking aluminum reel seats, AAA cork grips and 300 series stainless steel guides and tip top, with fixed or detachable fighting butts, when ordered.

The two rods up for sale;

1-RMC9056-4
This rod is built on the "Confluence Blank" It is a four piece rod that is excellent crafted. Price is $275.00 This rod has been used just a number of times and comes with a cloth sock.

2-RMCS9067-4
This rod is built also on the "Confluence Blank" It is a four piece rod that has never been fished! Price is $275.00. This rod is in excellent condition. It comes only with a rod sock. Has a fixed fighting butt.

If you are interested in either rods and would like pictures, please PM me with your email.

Again, these are quality rods built by an incredible rod builder at a great price.

Thank You

Lincoln Gray
06-30-2014, 07:26 AM
Price reduced to $250.00.

These are excellent rods!