PDA

View Full Version : Bollibokka anyone have extra space???$$$$

donkeyhunter007
06-05-2014, 09:49 AM
Hello ALL,

I have been going to Bollibokka for Seven years in a row. It is the most magnificent place. The group of friends I go with every year is not coming together this year. Not going to Bollibokka is crushing me. I live all year for this trip.
If anyone is going or knows of a group that would like to supplement the cost by selling me a space PLEASE contact me (PM me I will send you my phone number).
I have over 50 days FISHING the clubhouse and waystation sections of Bollibokka. I would love to share my knowledge and experience with your group. I have fished both the clubhouse and way station sections. If you sell me a spot im just as happy to keep to myself or integrate with your group wichever you prefer. If your new to bollibokka I can help you find some nice fish, I can help with fly selection and/or setups. I can hold my own in the kitchen as well. Lower your cost and bring along a bollibokka veteran. I am 36 years old and I have a B.S. in watershed sytems (I love rivers!). Thanks for your time.

Mike

Lower section below Clubhouse